NetWeaver Components: The NetWeaver platform allows integration and alignment of people, information and business processes across business and technology boundaries. SAP NetWeaver platform capabilities are delivered by the following components.
SAP Application Servers (WAS) : SAP Web Application Server (SAP Web AS) is the application platform of SAP NetWeaver, i.e. it provides the complete infrastructure to develop, deploy and run all SAP NetWeaver applications. The major key capability of SAP Web AS is the full support for both the proven ABAP technology and the innovative open source internet-driven technologies Java, Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) and Web Services.
Business Intelligence (BI) : SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence, the open integration and application platform, SAP NetWeaver BI brings together a powerful business intelligence platform, a comprehensive set of tools, planning and simulation capabilities, and data-warehousing functionality - delivered through sophisticated and user-centric enterprise portal technology to provide a coherent, comprehensive solution. That means you can use SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence to integrate data from across the enterprise and beyond, and then you can transform it into practical, timely business information to drive sound decision making, targeted action, and solid business results.
The standard BI architecture graphics from SAP clearly depicts the technical components of SAP BI framework.
Our consulting force at ParXlns Consulting, Inc. has thorough understanding of BI Architecture combined with excellent consulting and development experience. Our consultants design, develop, operate and maintain large data warehouse implementations. Our key strengths are in the following aspects if SAP BI components:
- Administration and Modeling
- Data Acquisition – Extraction, Transformation and Loading
- Data warehouse, Operational Data Store and Multi-dimensional models
- Transformation within BW dataflow, BW process chains, OLAP Business scenarios
- BI Platform
- BI Suite: BEx Explorer, Query, Analysis and Reporting. BEx Information broadcasting, BEx Web Application Framework.
- Portal Integration and BI Java API for custom BI reports.
Exchange Infrastructure (XI) : SAP Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI) is SAP's platform for process integration based on the exchange of XML messages.
SAP Exchange Infrastructure
- Provides a technical infrastructure for XML-based message exchange in order to connect SAP components with each other, as well as with non-SAP components
- Delivers business-process and integration knowledge to the customer, in the form of SAP’s predefined integration scenarios
- Provides an integrated toolset for building new integration scenarios by defining and maintaining all integration-relevant information ("shared collaboration knowledge")
Our consulting experts at ParXlns Consulting, Inc. have garnered outstanding experience in the technical and business aspects of SAP XI. You get our first-rate support in all XI components including:
- Implementation of XI landscape: System Landscape Directory, Integration Builder Services and Central Monitoring Services
- Design and develop custom adapters, B2B enablement, Cross component Business Process Management
- Design and implement pre-delivered integration content for mySAP solutions
- Open collaboration knowledge of non-SAP systems using open standards such as WSDL for value added Web Services.
- Development of enhancements for customers / partners XI design time objects.
Master Data Management (MDM) : Today, companies operating within heterogeneous IT landscapes are commonplace, and the demand for streamlining communication within such an environment is great. True Enterprise Application Integration must be geared towards the technical harmonization of a diversified infrastructure and the consolidation of business-critical data. SAP Master Data Management (SAP MDM) - a key capability of SAP NetWeaver - enables information integrity across the business network. It enables companies to store, augment, and consolidate master data, while ensuring consistent distribution to all applications and systems within the IT landscape. It leverages existing IT investments in business-critical data, delivering vastly reduced data maintenance costs through effective data management. And, by ensuring cross-system data consistency, SAP MDM accelerates the execution of business processes, greatly improves decision-making and helps companies maintain their competitive advantage.
Master Data Management with SAP NetWeaver features:
- Master-data consolidation
- Master-data harmonization
- Central master-data management
- Rich product-content management
- Global data synchronization
With the latest NetWeaver MDM powered with the API, organizations are empowered with the capability of developing data consolidation and harmonization capabilities to their unique needs. At ParXlns Consulting, Inc., we have consultants to help you in gathering your specific needs and develop them at the best cost-benefit ratio.
Mobile Infrastructure (MI) : With SAP NetWeaver Mobile a business can become mobile quickly, taking advantage of its existing IT infrastructure and extending its tried-and-true business processes beyond enterprise boundaries. It is integrated into SAP NetWeaver, thus leveraging the overall platform benefits. SAP NetWeaver Mobile comprises three mobile client technologies to enable standardized mobile business solutions, as well as customer-specific developments optimized for user roles and target devices.
ParXlns’s expert consultants share their outstanding knowledge in customer projects to enable platform independent and open standards based MI client runtime and MI server. Using Mobile Development Kit, our consultants offer custom services in addition entire life-cycle management of the mobile landscape.